Women in Tech Leadership Online Certification
Did you know that about the need for women in tech leadership positions is greater than ever? In fact, only 9% of IT management positions and 14% of senior management positions in the Silicon Valley? Alternately, just 26.8% of women are in entry level tech leadership roles compared to 14.1% at the executive level! As one can see, there is an enormous challenge that lies ahead but for those already in tech, how does one gain the skills to move up a male-dominant career ladder?
Fortunately, Integrity Management & Consulting Group (Integrity MCG) offers an interactive, informative, and purely online certification program to solve this very problem. Stretching over six (6) weeks, our coursework is designed to provide the skills necessary to further one’s career – all for an affordable price!
What You Get
- Up-to-date and relevant research focused on helping participants grow and succeed in tech leadership positions
- Six (6) content modules focused on topics that are relevant to today's women in tech leadership positions
- Activities that assist with fostering growth towards strengthening one's tech leadership career
- Leadership and personality assessments to bring awareness and accountability
- Knowledge checks along the way ensuring you're making positive progress towards receiving the certification upon course completion
- Course support should you have questions, comments, or concerns
- A customized course certificate which you can proudly display
- And much more!
- Completed it anywhere and anytime on YOUR schedule
- No need to schedule time away from the office to travel to complete coursework
- Relevant and up-to-date content that can be applied immediately to further career growth
- Ability to immediately apply knowledge to strengthen one's leadership career
- A fraction cost-wise when compared to certification programs completed in-person!
Dr. Jenkins is an organizational development consultant with 18 years’ experience in employment relations; organizational behavior; leadership assessment and development; culture assessment and change management; strategic and business planning; facilitation; and team building. She works with companies in a wide range of industries from startups to Fortune 500 companies. She is committed to helping leaders and businesses thrive!
She is an adjunct faculty member at the California State University Long Beach, School of Business, where she teaches courses on business management and human resources management. She is also a published author and an international speaker. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, where she provides insights on business and leadership. In addition, Dr. Jenkins is the Director of Learning for the Association for Talent Development, Los Angeles.
Dr. Jenkins holds a doctorate degree in organizational leadership from Pepperdine University with a concentration in business, human capital management, and technology. She is a trained business and executive coach. In addition, she has a certification in digital and emerging technologies from Cornell University.
Dr. Jenkins is a future-ready leader in technology, where she shares best practices and strategies for increasing diversity in the tech industry with business leaders. Within her own community, Dr. Jenkins is a community leader for AnitaB.org Women in Technology Los Angeles, a tech industry advisor for WiSTEM Los Angeles – Women’s Mentoring Program and Wonder Women Tech. She is very passionate about utilizing technology and innovation, and teaching others how to utilize them, to help solve the problems of today and tomorrow.
- Navigating the Corporate Landscape
- Best Practices for Female Executives in Tech
- Strategies for Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Design Thinking for Career Planning
- Professional Branding & Networking
- Salary Negotiation
- And So Much More!